We are a chartered club of Toastmasters International.
- Learn to express yourself more confidently
- Develop your presentations skills
- Understand how to entertain people
- Inspire your audience
- Run meetings effectively
- Network, socialize and learn from one another.
At Christchurch Woman’s Club Toastmasters we enjoy:
- A unique means of learning and improving communication skills, within an atmosphere of fellowship and fun, along with fellow Toastmasters Club members.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and occupational advancement based upon improved abilities and expanded experience.
- Experience in leadership development through training and Club involvement.
- Learning from professionally prepared educational materials and resources on speaking, listening, discussion, parliamentary procedures, audio visual techniques, and conference and meeting procedures.
- The Toastmaster magazine. Every month ‘The Toastmaster’ magazine provides new insights on communication techniques, ideas and opinions.
- Continuing practice and exposure to good communication techniques.
- Increased confidence, ability to organise logical thought and present oneself assuredly, and a better understanding of human relations.
- Affiliation to an internationally renowned educational organisation with clubs all over the world.