Christchurch Women’s Club Toastmasters is the only women’s Toastmasters club in New Zealand empowering women of all cultures to succeed. We nurture women in a safe environment where challenges are an opportunity for learning and growth. At CWCT we are encouraged to share our passions and opinions. We ALL have a voice! Here we let women do what they do best………talk!
‘Toastmasters truly is a wonderful place where you learn to speak from the heart and inspire and be inspired by one another…’ Melissa
Click here to see highlights of our meetings.
Find Inner Courage and Grow your Confidence
Our meetings are held at the following:
Time: Fridays, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Venue: Village Church & Community Centre, Cnr Frank Street & Papanui Road, Christchurch.
Parking: Veer to the right, past the church hall for parking.
Hear more about our friendly club!
At CWC Toastmasters you will learn how to:
- Prepare and present speeches confidently.
- Speak off the cuff, responding well when put on the spot.
- Improve your communication and public speaking skills.
- Use your body, voice and gestures to add impact.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Perform a variety of roles such as Time Keeper, Grammarian and Table Topics Master.